HTML

Friday, January 8, 2016

Christmas Part 2

Hopefully this will flow, I'm writing it while having random contractions, the contractors are being extremely loud and my girls are *trying* to nap. (They are. I'm amazed) So here goes.. 

Christmas morning, I believe they woke up around 620.. Bria immediately asked for Baby Carlos. We tried to explain the night before that when Santa comes Baby Carlos goes back home with him.. We reminded her again, and that was that. Haha. 

We made our way downstairs and immediately went for the stockings! I totally failed, didn't charge my video camera and my phone was almost out of storage. Nice mom. 

Gummy bears! 
Bria goes no where without her monster Sippy. 
Paw Patrol! Literally the only thing Bria asked "Santa" for was something paw patrol. We couldn't disappoint. Although, I'm pretty sure they've lost them already. Such is life. 

Ella was a present opening PRO! She was fast and stil gave us awesome reactions! She was excited at just about everything. 
Hand,Hand, Fingers Thumb and coordinating monkey. Bria's favorite Bol probably. Wearing her new Elsa dress which was a hit too! 

And then their favorite gift from us. Their own IPAD. 

Ok people it's not really an iPad. It's a kindle fire. For $50 bucks,
So it's not that bad. Lol They love it! 
I just knew with a new baby coming I couldn't stand the thought of the fights I would hear trying to "hold" daddy's iPad.. Just wasn't going to fly with me lol 

The IKEA deal of an easel really is a huge hit. We got the attachable paper roll and they love it.
I've only given them chalk and crayons. The other side is the dry erase board but I'm afraid to freely give them the dry erase Markers I Bought. 

& the kinetic sand became a huge hit too! They play it daily. I love to play it too, it's kind of soothing. Win for us all! 


I totally failed at getting any other pictures of the day, but the girls had a great time! It was definitely one for the books, I'll remember that excitement over the Elf and Santa and presents forever. I may have enjoyed it more than them. 

So, now that Christmas is over, we are ready for ya Jo! 



No comments:

Post a Comment