HTML

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Weekend Recap Edition 2

I had no idea my last post didn't publish. Oih. 

This weekend these two little 18 month olds tested my patience. A lot. And I don't think I truly passed. I even worked Saturday! 

Friday- 
We started off great. With a pants on the head parade, in tennis shoes at 7am. 

Nap was short. I seriously don't understand when I home they never nap great. 

So we headed to McDonald's for our first time at a place to eat just the 3 of us, where we are inside and not the drive thorough! 


We went to Walmart to pick up some stuff for Daddy for Valentine's Day. 


Then came home and waited for Dada. He had a game that night but he was able to go with us to Matts (aka Unkie matts) birthday party. Where the girls were awful. Awful. Awful. 

Early bedtime. 
I however, stayed up and made these! 
Beyond obsessed. So many ideas running through my head. 


Saturday- I worked and as much as I hate to say it- I was like PTL. The girls were super crabby. Wouldn't eat breakfast I made them, spilled sweet tea on the carpet and bria opened my mascara while I was cleaning said tea and got it all over herself. 

The girls did enjoy their Valentine's Day Minnie Mouse mailbox and stickers. They are obsessed with stickers. Obsessed.

Work was great but it snowed and snowed and snowed and was super windy. I needed to brave it to ACMoore. After driving home from work and picking up pizza. Put crank-Zillas to bed and I ventured out in the snow storm half an hour away. And they were closed. J could have cried. I spray painted some lace once I got home for the girls frozen photo shoot & called it an early night. 

Sunday- cranky cranky. All morning. Early nap. Early wake. I thought of boy. This is going to suck. 

It got so bad Andrew brought out the pink horse we've had forever and put it together so they could be happy for 2.5 seconds but It lasted longer than that and Ella wouldn't get off!! 

Finally it was time to leave for their Frozen shoot which besides Bs poutyface- went 100 times better than I ever imagined. No pictures. I was too busy singing for smiles! 

We ended up at AC Moore, Sams, Apples bees and the mall play place. & then home! 
Prepping for her tattoo sleeve 

Weekends like this make me exhausted but blessed that I have these two to drive me crazy, but still want huggies from their mama at the end of the day 



No comments:

Post a Comment