HTML

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Christmas Catch Up Part Deuce

We left off on Sunday at my grandmothers and moms house. I worked 8-8 Monday and Tuesday at work. Andrew was off and enjoyed spending some much needed time with the girls. It's basketball season and they only see him on the weekends basically.

Wednesday was Christmas Eve. Traditionally we do Christmas Eve Breakfast. & the past few years its been at our house. Our basement is big enough and I told Andrew we were already running around enough, when we have kids - I'm not running around anymore than I needed to. SO. With that being said, Andrew's parents both ended up having to work in the morning and we didn't start until 1. Well,, people started showing up at 1045. Um. I didn't even have a bra on. Oih.

The girls were on a weird nap schedule. We had been going back and forth and hadn't made the change permanently to one nap. That day - we needed too. The girls heard the commotion and of course woke up early, so I knew they were going to be EXHAUSTED.





'


I mean. PURE JOY.





So the girls got a new playroom from us. This had just been storing junk for a while and it was the best decision we made was fixing this up. It's still not done. The brown wall needs painted for sure. But the girls favorite gift came from Aunt Heidi and a uncle Dennis in the form of a trampoline! 

No comments:

Post a Comment