HTML

Friday, February 6, 2015

Happy 17 Months Little Ones!

I'm way behind on the post! Way! I started it but clearly didn't save it.

My Elle Bell, 


Ella I'm so proud of your communication skills lately! You tell me when you have pooped (you've done that for a while now but its more consistent), you say Bria (aka yell Bria) like it's your job and you are so much better at telling me what you want to do, whether it be with yes or no or hand gestures (crossing your arms). It's so fun to watch you learn! 

Fingers crossed, but no sickness this month! You are still wanting to get up early. We were doing so well- I don't know what happened, but you still go down so easily so we can't complain... Well you didn't the only night your dad and I have ever left you for a date night before bed.. No surprise there. I was in tears in the restaurant worrying about your little heart. Daddy has started basketball season,, well month 2 & it hurts me to know how little you get to see him. So far you both are coping well, but this momma's not.  You did actually go to a game.. well kind of.. we watched 20 minutes of the JV game because you girls needed to be in bed by 7 & his games start at 730. You definitely provided entertainment for some of the crowd.

You are so sweet little one. You have been dancing with your sister this month and that could melt me to a puddle. You just sway side to side and the bond you two have has been the biggest change this month. We were actually making cookies one day and Daddy needed to run to the store. He said,, Ill just take one. I said NO WAY. You have never been separated and I'm not ready for that! You look for each other constantly. My favorite part of the day is the hour before bedtime (usually). You two run and chase each other, yell for each other and scream peek.

You were around 25 pounds this month and a whooping 2ft 7 inches! Big girl status. You wear a size 7 (YES 7) shoe,, we actually got a 7.5 in New Balance. Yikes. You are starting to tower over your sister, Its only an inch, but it looks like so much more! Your hair confuses us. We can't tell if its reddish, blondish or both. I think both. It truly depends on the light.. Its coming in more and its definitely thicker than Bria's. If you two could be more opposite.. Your have started to get your Left top "Fang" tooth -- even before Bria. Its definitely bothering you. The other side is swollen, but nothing yet. I think this will be a long process.

Keep it up baby girl. You are sweet, sassy, crazy, energetic, such a morning person, a diva, an okay eater, a great snacker, you love water, your monkey, your blankie, your binky (BOY do you love that thing) and most of all your sissy, momma and daddy.  & WE LOVE YOU TOO BABY GIRL!

My Bri Bri,



My little cuddler! You are so much fun this month! Your vocabulary is killer and you have said your FIRST two/three word sentence! I DID/I DID IT! It may be the cutest thing on the face of the planet. It gets your Dad and I every time.


Fingers crossed, but no sickness this month! You are still wanting to get up early. We were doing so well- I don't know what happened, but you still go down so easily so we can't complain...You are our sleeper. You love to sleep and even though Ella wakes you up in the morning with her chatter, you are very cuddly and can't start your morning without proper mommy or daddy cuddles. Ella is running around the house already and you are just lounging on the couch. Which is OK with me! :)


You are so sweet B. You have been dancing with your sister this month and that could melt me to a puddle. You just sway side to side and the bond you two have has been the biggest change this month. We were actually making cookies one day and Daddy needed to run to the store. He said,, Ill just take one. I said NO WAY. You have never been separated and I'm not ready for that! You look for each other constantly. My favorite part of the day is the hour before bedtime (usually). You two run and chase each other, yell for each other and scream peek.

You weigh around 23.5 pounds and are our little shortly at 2 ft 6 inches. You wear a size 5 shoe, which I think it normal for your age. We did have to get a 5.5 in New Balance to fit your cute little toes in there. Ella is starting to tower over you and there is a noticeable difference, which helps some when we are out.. Now its not so obvious you both are twins.  You hair is getting SO long and in your face. I keep your bangs pulled back at all times, I can't help the times when you aren't with me girlfriend. I'm doing you a favor now and you'll thank me later. Its still a light brown/dirty blonde and very thin like mommas! I love putting bows in your hair and trying out pig tails. Its not quite long enough for one pony,, yet! You have gotten your molars in.. Now we are waiting for you "fang" teeth..Swollen, but nothing yet. which is unusual, you are normally ahead of SIS, in that department. Watch, you will get all four at once.

Keep at it sweet thing! Your vocabulary is insane and you literally surprise me everyday with everything you repeat. It makes me so proud! You are sweet, cuddly, snuggly, not a morning person, you love your monkey, your blankie and your binky (!!!!), bathtime, blocks, & running, and most importantly - you love your sister, momma and daddy. & WE LOVE YOU TOO BABY GIRL!








No comments:

Post a Comment