HTML

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Let's Play Catch Up!


We are going to play catch up, in what I hope is one entire post. I can't even believe I'm this behind in literally EVERYTHING in my life. ugh.

First Christmas dinner, My Maws. My dads family. We literally only get together at Christmas time so it's important that we make an effort to go.





The girls had so much fun. To think three years ago there were no kids. Now, there is 8. Kayleigh, Lylah, Mary Jane, Ella, Bria, Jonas, Avery and Athan. My cousin Nathaniel had twins who are 7 months old and Ella LOVED them if you couldn't tell! The girls had a great time,, then it was on to Nanny and Pappys that same night!

 LOOK AT ALL THESE GIFTS!!!! & this wasn't even all of them. Our desk, My girls barbie jeep.. BUT magically she did better than last year if you can believe it!









The girls had a lot of fun and were exhausted as were we! They got a a little bit of toys, books and a lot of pajamas. We havent had much of a chance to use the barbie jeep, I'm sure they will love it. BUT their favorite toys were the bath toys from Aunt Nene, the frozen microphone from Aunt Nene & their Frozen blankies from Nanny and Pappy. We loved all the pajamas we got from Nanny and Pappy. It saved us a lot of money! :) Part 2... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment