HTML

Thursday, November 6, 2014

What's Going on In The Moore Household

Snotty noses. 

All day. 

Erryday (is that how you even type it?!) whatever- Everyday. 

I am usually recapping important events that happen after the fact. I never state the day to day that goes on. 

The girls schedule is changing because we are trying to go down to one nap. And it kinda sucks and I'm questioning if I made the right decision. One day I say yes. Most days I say no. They cannot sleep for more than 1.5 hours and I don't know whyyyyyyy. Gosh. 

Laundry is backed up in every facet. A ton is cleaned waiting to be put away. A ton more is waiting to be washed. 

The kitchen is a mess. Always. I constantly have food in my carpet, usy happens 2 seconds after I sweep. 

The downstairs playroom is on hold because I have a ton of ideas but little to no artistic painting ability. 

I am currently over half way done with my schooling. Woot woot! 3 months in 51% done. I'll take it. Waiting for my coding books to come in to start the next section. 

There were 5 tests I didn't even touch the study guide because I knew all the answers to the test without reading the 100+ page digital study guide. Thank you pharmacy tech background, radiology school and working 6 years in a doctors office. 

Andrew starts basketball on Monday. Let me shed a tear. This is not going to be fun or easy and I don't know how to manage it all. If I thought I was overhemed last track season. Throw in school and my mini home renovations I want to do. Yea- setting myself up for failure. 

So last night I transferred all my photos and videos to my hard drive and now my phone is bare with some year old favs. I shall leave you with some throwback thursdays. 

Gahhhhh

I have so many all time favs, but this is one of the top ones! 

Wahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment