HTML

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Follow Ups!

Okay, so I've been a little slacker lately. But, life has been crazy y'all! 

We nixed the one nap transition becauuuuussseeee, two cranky girls needed sleep and they had ear infections. It was so awful and sad! Poor girls especially Ella, was so fevered one Sunday. I took off her clothes and was rubbing her with a cold wash cloth and she fell asleep on my chest!! I have a picture but it must be on my computer already. It was so sad. It was 445pm. Bria fell asleep on Daddy. It did melt my heart though. I cannot tell you the last time Ella has fell asleep me holding her. Probably 10 months ago. Anywho. Right ear infections for both and a little respitory thing. So Azithromycin we got. 

Bria got better. Ella did not. Amoxicillin we got. 

ENT appointment too. 


So glad we opted for an early morning  appointment, the girls could run free in the waitng room after a long morning in the car. 

Ear infection was gone! Wahoo! He cleaned out her ears which she HATED! Bad. & told us to follow up in 3 months. No tubes!!!! I was so worried after the 3 ear infections since April. But PTL. 

I have my fun loving babies back!! 

However, this HFM thing is still haunting us. Poor Ellas feet have been peeling for ever. And I noticed the other day her toenail looks weird. The next day, it freaking fell off! Apparently, with HFM toenails can shred. Then bria lost one too. Wtf?! So weird. We have a pediatrician appointment on Wednesday .. 

I shall just leave you with some pictures.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment