HTML

Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Halloween from Pebbles and Bam Bam

So this year I decided the girls will be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It was Andrews favorite show, and my sisters. I was excited. 

Then, in my heart I wanted to do Pannles and Bam Bam. I hated to make Ella Bam Bam , the boy, but good golly did she look like him and Bri has the perfect pebbles hair.. 
Right?!? 

So I said- ya know what. That's why a I'm doing. This may or may not be the last year I get to pick for them and I want it to be pebbles and bam bam! 

So that's what we did. Costume total: about $18, with all the fabric and my heavy duty needle. The club I got an amazon for free with my points. 

My friend came over and we sewed our little hearts out! 


All that was left was the bones. I tried twice and failed. Finally my awesome coworker traced them for me and I finished them at work! 



We did trunk or treat and then trick or treat and the girls were a HIT!! 



Look at the difference!! 


My BABIES. 

Gah. 

Halloween was a success the girls only had one nap that day and I was never so glad for it to be on Halloween! They trick or treated their little hearts out! It was so fun! 

(I have better nikon pics) 


So so fun! I am so stinking excited for the holidays. I'm pumppppppped. 

Coop as Bam Bam and Hayd as Pebbles. My aunt kept calling them Teen Moms. Teen version and baby version! Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment