HTML

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Don't Be A Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins

Christmas is SO close people! SO close!! Eek! 

I'm beyond excited. 

With that said, it's inevitable that people are going to buy the girls gifts, and usually double. 

Please sweet baby Jesus, no more toys. Atleast until I clean out what we already do have, Amen. 

The house is a toy play land. It's truly insane! 

Here's a glimpse on one side. Also not shown, 2 desks, one kitchen, a toy box, a slide and horse. Crazy. 

So the girls do have some things they could use. 

A jeep. Which my mom is getting. 

A play vacuum or broom. They are obsessed with our brooms which are ginormous and they need one their own size. Which my SIL is getting. 

A new playroom which we are doing to hopefully take back some dignity in our living room! 


I did finish the chalkboard painted wall! Girls LOVE it! 

I still need to paint the rest... Anywho. 

We desperately need this! 

Buggy Bench! I NEED this. So the other day I needed cat litter and some ther things. I cannot take the stroller and pick up more than 2 things. 

I normally put Bria in the cart as Ella on top and Bria has been taking a page off her sister and standing up and jumping. Seat is NEEDED! 


This.

This beautiful, so awesome thing is what I want to get the girls. Can you imagine them coming down the stairs Christmas morning and having this awesome jungle gym I play on?! I'm SOLD! 

So, if all goes well- I'm buying it! 

Other things they need: 
Socks with grippers. As funny as it is to see them slip and slide in the kitchen- grippers are a must. 

Any 2T clothes. We are currently wearing mainly 18 months but some 2T/ 24 months as well. Since we will probably be in this for a while we need more clothes than we have. 

2t pajamas. I did manage to purchase some at the consignment sales recently like 8. But generally- we need a good 20- 28 pairs. Lol no lie. 

Diapers or wipes- obviously.

Undies? Maybe?! I'm inspired by a twin mom I follow and she potty trained her 20 month olds. They are 22 months now and usually have no accidents! I'm how awesome is that?!


Sisters for life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment