HTML

Friday, May 30, 2014

Whoops!

So it's been a while, clearly. I feel like a TON has been going on, but as soon as I write it all down I'll look like a liar, but whatevs! 

First off,Bri has 4 teeth. Her top two teeth are beyond adorable and it hasn't fazed her AT ALL. I'm not even sure if I had to give her orajel, I'm thinking not. Ella ok the other hand, is dying. Her gums are swollen and there's a huge hole where the right one (her left) is trying to poke through. She's having a ROUGH time. Shes been super clingy and cuddly which is highly unlike her! She's also learned how to throw a mini fit by throwing her head on the ground and crying. Drama. 

Ella got evaluated for her TOT collar, well measured. The orthotist was seriously getting on my last nerve but nonetheless.  Waiting to hear back from the insurance on that one. 

Andrew finished track- wahoo!  I was on the verge of late post partum, well I actually think I hit it, but I'm managing. 

As for me, I've applied for a new job. It's a Friday/Saturday midnight position at a hospital an hour away. Andrew will be home for me to sleep and all is well in the babysitting world. I would still work one day a week at Whitehall, maybe initially more- just depends. It's scary but it's needed. I had my actual interview today and the 3 ladies were super nice! I should know sometime next week. I know God is taking care of me and my family so I'm not stressing. This was my first real interview since xray school in 2007. When I got the job I have , it was incredibly informal- coming from class in my scrubs and she basically said I'm hiring you- right there! So, needless to say I was semi nervous but I think it went well! 

Also, I have had a CT and HIDA scan done in the past 2 weeks. I also have an ultrasound on my gall bladder Sunday. 

I've been having weird attacks of pai  that bring you to your knees. It kills me, my back and stomach just pain stabbing, so intense. It's awful. The last few episodes I  vomited several times and ended up feeling better. My CT showed sludge in my gall bladder which means there could be some stones. My HIDA scan came back okay at 68% function, so next step is ultrasound. If that is normal- I give up! Haha! 

So there's a lot of hurry up and wait around here! I will do a little
Blog post abut our new and improved sleep habits/schedule soon! 





No comments:

Post a Comment