HTML

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sleep Schedule with 9 Month Old Twins..

That sleep in the same room. 

And they are awesome at it. 

I'm not sure if it's the combo of taking away their 3rd nap & letting me slightly CIO (different things work for different babies and situations), but they are doing awesome and loving their schedule. Which I LOVE too! 

Wake time is anywhere from 520-6. Generally 530ish. 
We let them play in their cribs until 6am.

We change them and let them play upstairs while daddy takes a shower. 
Bottle at 630am. 

We take them downstairs along with bottles and food we will need for the day. 
If they get up at 530, nap is at 830 and they are ready for it! If they get up after 6, which is unusual. Nap is at 9ish. They nap an hour and a half. 

Up at 10am. Bring them downstairs. They take a bottle. 
Then we do baby food. 

Then we play and play and play. 




Around 1pm we eat another bottle,
(This is what usually happens) 

 then nap. Usually until 230-3. 

Up change diapers and eat at 4,
Then we try to do something in the evening. That's their witching hour. We swim, take walks, swing set, go to Walmart, my grandmas or my sisters. Or out of eat if mommy and daddy are lucky!




Then we get ready for bed at 645, start baths,,,

Bottle, then bed! 

(Clearly this is a compilation of days but you get the picture). 

Lately- I have two belly sleepers on my hands. I'm okay with Ella sleeping I her belly. She rolls everywhere. I'm not okay with Bri sleeping on her belly. The only thing she knows how to do it raise her self up on her hands and knees. Great. 

However, this sleep schedule is working out VERY well! I'm happy with how they have adjusted and it gives mommy a tinsy bit of me time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment