HTML

Monday, May 12, 2014

My Very First Mothers Day

Not only was Mother's Day awesome because it's something I've dreamt about since trying to conceive - it was the first official day of "being done with track season"! 

I had envisioned it being more breakfast made in bed sort of thing, but nevertheless it was pretty awesome. I asked to sleep in and while that didn't go very well and I made it to 720 before being woke up by baby screams and giggles, it was better than 6am. 

The girls were already dressed in these: 
They said Happy First Mothers Day Mommy! Ella's was purple and Bria's was pink. I was actually surprised and love the thoughtfulness that went into it. 

There was no breakfast made because, well there wasn't many supplies to make it. 

The girls took a sporadic first nap which is unlike them, but I immediately started laundry. And continued doing laundry until we decided to take the girls to Andrews school to run around in the gym. 
Ella was a speed demon! She loved it! Bria just laughed at her, she didn't enjoy it as much as I envisioned! 


Then we went home and they started on their second nap. I seriously LOVE being on a schedule! LOVE IT! It was then- I got ready then and continued to do laundry until we left once they woke up! 

They live each other as much as me. I couldn't love it more! 

We went to Cheddars and had the fastest meal ever! & stopped at target to get some snacks for them! 

They hate hats :/ 

Then we stopped at the park on the way home. We need a swing set ASAP. These girls LOVE it! 





Then Ella showed off her big guns! 
Girls can have guns too! 

Then we went home and played and played! :) 

Can't wait for next weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment