HTML

Thursday, December 26, 2013

First Christmas Success

I seriously love all aspects of Christmas! The tree, the decorating, the family time, celebrating our blessings thanks to the birth of Jesus, and the traditions. Ohhh the traditions! 

I have always loved Christmas but didn't realize how much more I could love until I had children! And they are only 4.5 months old! They have no clue what was going on, but their presence made it a million times better. I remember last year watching my sister hurry through gifts with her almost 4 month old thinking how could she just tear through them like that, and now I know. 

They really have no idea. All they want to do is eat, sleep, coo and play with some toys. They got fussy a few times but truly all in all was a huge success! 

Saturday we shopped and stopped by his sisters to feed the girls, I pumped and changed them. Then we headed to his grandmas. Ella had a MAJOR breakdown in the car. Literally it was so bad the neighbors came out from where we were parked to see what was going on. Not good. 
For some reason that's the only picture I got that day. 

The next day was much better. They slept good in the morning and we headed to Maws house for dinner. It lasted a little too long for me- I needed to pump badly! But it was fun. They had a good nap there too! I pumped on the way to moms. I have several pics from moms on my Nikon and haven't downloaded them yet, but the presents were insane! The girls are beyond spoiled! And of course my parents still spoil us as well! We are lucky! No breakdowns it was an awesome day! 

The next day was pretty relaxing. No dinners or anything. I worked at FGH from 8-1130 and then I came home and Andrew left for his appointment. Which was pointless. 

We waited allll day for Brees announcement and guess what?!? 
Another girl! 

Why did we ever think it would be a boy? We only make girls around here! 

Lyla Marie :)

Will update on Christmas Eve/day next time! Gotta take advantage of sleeping babies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment