HTML

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

4 Month Dr Update!


We had Ella's Birth to 3 Eligibility meeting today! Finally after having to cancel because of the snow! 

Developmentally, Ella is on track. Her muscle problems are atypical in 3 areas which automatically qualifies her for services. As of now we have PT twice a month! 

Their 4 month check up was also today! 

Ella weighs a whooping 13.2 lbs! If you would have told me the day she was born that by 4 months she would almost (not quite) have TRIPLED her weight. I wouldn't have believed you. 

& so far- no helmet! Just to watch her head and consult with PT! (Which we are doing). & Ella is free from Neosure! We can supplement my breastmilk wig regular formula! (The girls are eating upwards of 50 ounces a day total and I make roughly 34-38. 40 on a good day). 
Her shots were super sad- I had Ella and she went second and her scream is a screeching one. I cried. A lot. 

Bria weighs 11.15. So close to 12. Of course she took a poo right before that. She isn't gaining like she should. At 2 months she was 9.8. They like 2 lbs a month and we are at 2.5 pounds in two months. :/ She doesn't get off neosure. In fact- we have to fatten it up. Two different formulas. I pray this works for her.  She is a tough eater. 

She have us the go to starts cereal in their nighttime bottles and as I am finishing up this post. We are going on 9 plus straight hours of sleep!! Eek! I don't know if it's the combination of shots and cereal and bath time. Bria did have to be rocked to sleep, but we are attributing that to her shots. 

Does it get any cuter? 

E actually took her own selfie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment