HTML

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Rolling Over, Teething & Poopy Diapers (or lack thereof)


Teething is for the birds. 

Seriously. 

And if you can imagine- it's worse with two. I hope it's just initially bad for them and gets easier as they get used to it or more teeth, because the past few days have been rough. I've been questioning now whether Ella's screaming fits are due to teeth or belly pain- which I thought it has been.

Both girls weren't themselves Monday and barely ate & had low grade temps. I didn't see them until 845 and at that point Ella was barely asleep and Bri was ready for bed as well. I schedule them an appointment for today at 1. This was my first full trip- by myself. Round trip. Normally someone meets me or helps me in the car, etc. Even had to open the door as I was leaving by myself. The girls did well and we got weighed. I had changed Bria's extremely poopy diaper, her 3rd today. (Grand total of 6 today, some lots and some not). Even after changing them I still smelled poop. I thought Ella had just farted but decide to change her anyways. There was about 6 days worth of poop in that diaper. And it was thick. Sorry- tmi. But really?! You just for weighed 12.12 (which is inaccurate since she had so much poop and clothing) and I drag you both to the doctor and you poop before the doctor even comes in the room! I'm super glad she went because she's been uncomfortable..

I believe this is her. Whoops: sorry mom face.. -__- 

I thought she would be a new baby after that diaper change, but no. Her and Bri were fussy all evening. Needing to constantly suck something, needing rocked to sleep. (Which I don't mind of its one at a time), frequent eating, and drooling. They are definitely teething. I feel like I can feel a small small bump on Ella's gums- Bri wouldn't let me try. It's seriously rough work making those teeth, and it shows! My super happy babies were pooped today. Literally. 
One good, awesome thing is Ella rolled from her back to her belly- while I was at work, with Andrew at least on Monday, December 2nd, 2013 at 520ish! 
He tried to video it again but she didn't show her skills after that. She has came incredibly close today! Even showing off at the doctors office! 

And our 2nd try photo shoot sneak peek pics are up! Eek! Bri was such a bear that day - again.. I was shocked we got anything. 
Love E's face! 

& finally my absolute FAV so far... 
We make adorable babies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment