HTML

Sunday, December 8, 2013

It's Santa!

No lie- like many other things- I have dreamed about taking our kids to see Santa for a while now during our TTC process! 

In there morning, Andrew was nice enough to let me go to the craft show with Megan while he watched the babies! I had so much fun! I came home, we fed the girls and got them ready and headed to see Mr. Claus! I have always thought we had the most convincing Santa around, which we do- but he was kind of creepy. He said nothing to us. Which I thought was very strange. Nevertheless, we got 2 good pictures! One good pic of Bri, and semi good of Ella and the second picture Ella was beaming! And Bri a was frowning.. Lol we get to buy the digital copy so that's awesome! The ladies were very nice in trying to get the girls to smile and make sure they tried to get them at the same time! No complaints there!


This was before we took the girls! 

I love that we get to do these things! Even small events like these are seriously a dream come true! 

While we were out- we picked up these!! 

Since the girls are getting messier and we have a ton of Christmas dinners to attend! :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment