HTML

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Reflecting

I don't have a fancy title to this blog post. I just want to reflect (as I sit here pumping while my 3 loves are asleep.) 

I'm lucky,blessed, amazed, overjoyed and a million other words with my life right now. Sure- it's crazy. Yes, my hands are full. But- my heart is filled with love all around. 

Everyone on Facebook is complaining about the Christmas stuff that is already in stores. It's not even Halloween yet, blah blah. I personally love it. I have always loved it. I love the reason we celebrate Christmas and that it forces you to keep tradition and see all your family no matter how busy you may be. It's also a constant reminder of the blessing we received last Christmas. 

I remember trying to be super positive but in the back of my mind- knowing that  I could potentially see one lonely line yet again. I remember getting up around 4 or 5 and taking the test. I didn't look at it- I put it in the closet and shut the door. I went back to bed. Andrew probably assumed it was negative as that was the routine every month- I was super quiet when I came back to bed after nothing each time. 

I remember waking up at 830, since we didn't have kids there was no real reason to be up super early on Christmas Day. I remember opening up the door and seeing two very dark lines! I immediately put it in Andrews stocking and told him he had another gift in there. 

I thought how can two people be so lucky- we tested positive in Christmas Day- what an amazing gift! Little did I know about 20 days later- we would realize it wasn't luck at all..... 












No comments:

Post a Comment