HTML

Friday, October 18, 2013

Ella is now officially the BIG SIS! :)

I am still in shock! Our little Ella is bigger than Bria! It's good and bad.. Bria shod have gained 2 lbs ideally- and she only gained 1.5lbs. She is just a slow grower and for now Ella is a shortie! 

Bria Cole is officially the little sis! Bria weighs 9lbs 8 ounces of pure cuteness! She is 22 inches long and we have finally surpassed cousin Kay's birth weigh! She did so great with her 3 shots and one liquid! She absolutely loved the liquid, unlike the Tylenol I gave her right beforehand. Which she projectile vomited. She cried the saddest cry during her shots and I cried as well, but we immediately gave her her bottle and she was content. Only let out a few cries while drinking it but quickly fell asleep. Mommy held and comforted her afterwards. 

Our shortie weighs 9lbs 12 ounces! We knew she was gaining weight but never dreamed she would have gained that much!! ❤️ It! She cried with her shots as well and so did I! I was feeding Bri and daddy was tending to Ella. She immediately took to her bottle and all was well! She didn't like the liquid one was much, but she didn't like the Tylenol either! 

I'm seriously so proud to be their momma! I love every little ounce of them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment