HTML

Friday, October 11, 2013

8 Weeks Old & Family Photos





I hope Eek! Our girls are 8 weeks old already! 2 months are coming up! :( 

First off, 2 weeks ago we decided to get family pictures done. A girl I went t high school with was running a special and we jumped. We aren't going through this again and I want to capture every moment. We got our photos back yesterday and I'm in love. I can't stop looking at them! She gave us 184 back as all of them are perfect! Our girls have hilarious faces in most, Ella is screaming in some and that's our life. She captured it. I messaged her our gratitude and to let her know of further affordable sessions and she said she would love to see our family grow up and we can keep the same price or future sessions! I'm totally blown away by her kindness! So blessed! 

Here's a few-- if I could post all 184- I totally would!! 









I hope the girls will one day look back and be proud of their mother. & want to look like her! ❤️ 


No comments:

Post a Comment