HTML

Monday, February 11, 2013

Exhausted!

I am officially 10 weeks 6 days! Last week I was super excited for my appointment on Thursday only to wake up to a phone call saying they needed to reschedule. Seriously?!

The day before my sister called and she was super sick, I told her not to come with me I didn't want to get sick- I'm already chronically exhausted- I don't need a sickness to add to that. She was disappointed. My mother caught wind of that decision and invited herself along! Lol I honestly thought about asking her but she has been complaining about her back hurting and I knew how long we would be in there so I figured it would aggravate her back even more. She was super excited and was even more upset when they cancelled. This is the second appointment that has been changed/cancelled. If they do this one more time, I'm out. They can pack up my records and ill be there to pick them up! I'm that frustrated!

First off, I'm not even convinced that I am at the correct doctor. If everything goes 100%, I won't have an issue. However, if I have to be separated from my babies, I will hurt someone!

I have a ton of questions for my new appointment on Wednesday. Hopefully it will be a quick appointment since I have to return back to work afterwards. They are supposed to call with the history questions, if I don't hear from them by tomorrow at 230 when I leave work, I'm going to call.

As for my actual pregnancy, these babies better be grateful! I am exhausted, nauseous and probably dehydrated from all the vomiting I have been doing. I up chuck at least once a day, barely keep a meal down. This morning, it was grapes! What do my sweet babies have against grapes?! Note to self- dont eat them again. They are a monster to puke back up! Oih!

Not only the usual pregnancy symptoms, I burp like a 300lb man after a drinking contest, and have had a runny/stuffy nose and chronic cough since being pregnant. Super fun.

But- hey it's all worth it right?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment