HTML

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Flowers & Oodles of Noodles:: Happy V Day!

I will start with Valentines Day and then back track!

Thursday- I had already worked 2 straight days in a row- the day before a 12 hour shift. I was in bed by 9, asleep by 10! I had another 12 to work on V Day! The day before we found out a coworkers husband had been in a severe mining accident and was in ICU awaiting an organ donor transplant team. It was the saddest situation. This man was such a joy! He was the proud grandpa of two little adorable boys! This month was of course Valentines Day & happened to be their wedding anniversary! He sent her flowers at work the day before this accident happened. I felt that you can never let a day go by without telling the people you love how much they mean.

I texted Andrew and told him I couldn't never tell him how much I appreciate him. I had been a terrible house wife lately and he has picked up all the slack. I was so lucky and couldn't wait for my babies to be chasing their adorable daddy around! Little did I know, he had sent me flowers only a couple hours later! They were beautiful! I secretly hated that he wasted that much money- but that will probably be the last year he does something like that with twins! So- what the hey!

Work went on and on and on. A girl at work said- what is Andrew making you for valentines day dinner? I said probably nothing- if I'm lucky- oodles of noodles. Which I know how exhausted we both were. One hour later on my way home, I said so- whats for dinner? He said ummm oodles of noodles!

Now- do I know my husband or what?!?

Rewind to Wednesday- first official baby dr appt! I had to leave work and come back so the girls at the office were nice enough to call the day before with the half an hour worth of questions! The appointment still took 2 hours! My parents went with me- they were so excited! I had my bloodwork and pap by myself and they went and got my parents in time for the ultrasound! Dr Prouty did such an amazing job! He even did a 3D image for us! Baby B was bouncing all over the place- amazing! My parents loved it and were over the moon excited! Which made me tear up a bit- I've been so nervous as to how I am going to parent two at once and I keep forgetting what miracles I have inside me! Miracles! Lesson learned!



No comments:

Post a Comment