HTML

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Officially Transferred Hospitals!

What a relief! I have been stressing about this forever it seems like! I absolutely love love my current dr and his staff! However, the hospital he delivers at doesnt even register on a trauma scale.. There is no NICU, no ventilator! My poor babies would have been bag ventilated! I can't even imagine!

I have officially switched to Cheat Lake physicians and they deliver at West Virginia University Hospital and they have the BEST children's hospital around! I am so relieved!

I am lucky enough to work in a dr office and our referral nurse Missy totally hooked me up and I go Monday to everyone's favorite dr here! So Yay!

I called my original dr office and let them know- I was so dreading it!! But - I love them and they love me! Michelle was super nice said she would take care of transferring everything over and she suggested a dr there if I didn't have one. Told her her birthing story.. Just awesome awesome staff! I will definitely miss them!


So- I am 12 weeks today! Wahoo! I was at one point (yesterday) 7 days no vomiting- until this morning. Wonderful!

I did have a slight burst of energy which I am currently paying for today- exhausted! I made homemade pepperoni rolls, homemade cinnamon rolls, homemade potato soup, homemade laundry detergent, cleaned the kitchen, did dishes and about 7ish loads of laundry. Yes, I am crazy.

I will make sure I post a survey soon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment