HTML

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Twin Style Trick or Treat


I just have to say one thing. I am even MORE pumped for Christmas now that Halloween is over. The girls totally "got it" and it was just magical watching them! I am beyond excited. 

We did one trunk or treat last weekend and it went okay. They were excited they got candy but seemed scared. 
They didn't even walk up to anyone until the last person. 
And I think it's just because she had crayons. 

We talked about trick or treat, candy, the song (ya know, trick or treat- smell my feet.. Which they have memorized and I looooove it) all week. They were pumped. 

We did Trunk or treat in our downtown first and they did great, still a little shy. I didn't get any pictures of that one! 

Then we went to my Mamaws. It's seriously a tradition, since before I was even born, my parents used to go just to watch their nieces in their costumes before they adopted me, so whose to mess with tradition. & as usual my Papaw dressed up. Last year he dressed as my Mamaw, his wife. This year, he was box man. Ella was terrified. I have a hilarious picture on my regular camera that I need to upload. It's epic. 

I have much better pictures on my dslr.. But Ella was terrified of box man. So this was pretty dysfunctional. 



We then went actual trick or treating and it was such a freaking blast. Once again all those pictures are with my DSLR and I will upload them soon. Kayleigh and Lylah went and it was a hilarious game of follow the leader basically. Kay first, then Ella, Bria and Lylah excitedly following behind. I didn't even have to go to the door of the houses, y'all. They just went! Ella must particularly love one of our neighbors houses, this is the 2nd year in a row she just waltzes inside without even thinking. It was so great! 

They happily came back home, and dumped all their candy out on the table to admire! We *tried* to combat daylight savings time by staying up later. Which didn't work, FYI. Up bright and early at 6am. (So 5am.) gah. 

If made for one long long morning. 

Which were filled with Pinterest activities. That took up a whole 12.5 minutes. Let me tell ya. 

Christmas planning is now underway now that Halloween is over. Yes, I love Thanksgiving and tradition and food but I want to look at my Christmas decorations lover too dang it!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment