HTML

Sunday, November 22, 2015

32 Week update

I took these pictures trying to decide on what to wear for our maternity pictures. I'm still clueless.
But that's a giant 32 week belly folks! 

Im exhausted. That's been the theme this pregnancy and it hasn't changed either. I'm even moreso exhausted than before. My back aches, and at the end of the day I have zero energy. I usually end up vegging out on my bed watching tv. My house and laundry have suffered but I really just can't muster up the energy, like, at all. 

Im 99.9% sure I have a hernia. I was coughing a ton! And I could feel it, I can pretty much push either the hernia or muscle back in around my belly button.. And the scar above my belly button from my gall bladder surgery doesn't help either.  

Besides all that, everything is going well. It's been a weird transition to basketball season. I think it's taken a toll on the girls. They were hard to put to bed yelling for daddy, etc and just fighting any type of sleep- nap or bedtime. It's slowly gotten better into week 3, but it's been an adjustment. Last week was kind of nice, I got to put them to bed by myself and I think that helped and we've managed a routine that we can continue later. 

In the meantime, my big girls are SO big! 
They talk and converse in full sentences and carry on conversations. Just yesterday, I called on my way home from work and Bria answered the phone 

"Hi mommy"

Hey Bri Bri!! 

"Are you coming home?" 

I almost couldn't speak, like- she knew what to say. I started to tear up right there. Andrew got on the phone after she mumbled  something else about the iPad and I said- did you tell her to say any of that? And she said nope. 

SO big! 






No comments:

Post a Comment