HTML

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Hello Baby JoJo

QI suppose I should talk about this pregnancy a little more huh? Jolie will sure feel left out if I don't! 

We found out on Mothers Day! (Andrew said, what is it with you and all the holidays.. Twins- found out on Christmas!) Anyway, I had a feeling. I was TIRED. I didn't think I should be feeling that tired either. I was losing weight (lost 16 pounds) exercising, eating better and was even taking some vitamins which seemed to help my energy! So I immediately texted Andrew that I felt pregnant. He's like nope. I had taken a pregnancy test and it was negative. So I went on my way. I took another probably 4 days later, still negative. 

I actually went ahead and scheduled myself to get an IUD, we were going back and forth on the baby talk. We were talking about putting AC in our house. Yes,'it was built in 2007 and yes it doesn't have AC. So we were working on a financial plan for that. Estimates, etc. 

Monday was my IUD. I said they are going to make me take a test tomorrow anyways so I'll take one today, Mothers Day. Positive. Guess God answered that question for me! 

Immediately we started talking about our renovations. We had an addition above our stage we were going to eventually finish. Well, it just came sooner than expected. 

I wasn't really very sick, so I had a feeling it was just one. We went for our first appointment and again, we were right. One baby, due Jan 15th! 

I then realized how fun having an old ultrasound machine at my work really is. I love this picture of her! 
Around 14-15 weeks I came down with diarrhea. Like bad. I lost 11 pounds in a week. I couldn't eat. I felt like I could only stomach Diet Coke. The fizz. Yum! But I was in the bathroom a ton! I went to an urgent care, ER for fluids and Was referred To a  GI dr. And after multiple tests, I think they guessed colitis. Maybe pregnancy colitis, maybe not. Either way, I thought I might die. It was awful. 

After getting that under control, besides exhaustion (at 7pm I'm done for.. Even with a nap usually). I still have the symptoms if I drink before I eat- it's coming up. I've been plagued with a sinus issue for about 2 months now and sometimes I just throw up mucous. 

& the heartburn. Oh the heartburn. I'm really torn about this. Heartburn usually means hair, which if Im being honest. Bria's hair right now is divine! 

It's already layered and ombre'd, and gorgeous! It pretty much dries completely straight and in place and she has the cutest top knot ever. BUT Ella's little bald head was my absolute favorite!!

 So, it's hard. I am so curious though as to who this little babe is going to look like. So far, we think Bria. 

I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow! & after switching Drs at 20 weeks, I'm actually excited about going to my appointment! The girls LOVE going! It's adorable! Plus, they are really so good. 

Miraculously, I passed my glucose test by ONE point. I'm still shocked. So that means full term baby over here hopefully!! (Let's hope I didn't just jinx myself, gah!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment