HTML

Monday, October 6, 2014

& That is life Folks!


I don't know why I haven't been posting. Life is seriously so busy! 

We are officially over hand foot and mouth. Well basically. The girls feet are peeling SO bad! I feel awful. It doesn't seem to bother them though! 

There's so many things around the house that need done/I want to do- plus school work. I'm finally done with their dumb English assignments and I'm onto Biochem! PTL! Never thought I would be happy to say that! It was just getting monotonous to learn about stuff so simple and have people critique your work and not be able to respond back. Anyways. I'm a month ahead of schedule but would like to be 3-4 months ahead so I still need to kick it into hear, but I'm pleased that I'm 33% done and only 2 months in! 

At the house, I have cleaned out the other side of the basement. Scrubbing carpets, cleaning up everything we have stored on that side. All I have left is to pack up our stone coffee tables and wrap each stone individually so it doesn't get damaged until we can use it again in a few years. 

I have finished their height charts! & I'm super pleased with how it turned out! The only thing I needed to purchase was the boards and one paint brush since I can never seem to find one. I made my own arrow template. Taped the boards off (after initially painting them white) and then mixed my own colors. The gray I had. I had bright orange and I wanted it to be more subdued so I mixed it with a lot of white and it's perfect! Andrew helped me marking the inches and foot lines and I painted over all of our pencil markings! I am SO in love! 
That's finally done! 

Next downstairs is painting the back wall.   I'm still at a loss about how I want it done. At first I wanted to stripe it, but I think I want to do something different. Like circles in a long swirl line? Silver? Gold? I don't know yet. I have an idea but it's just getting the idea from my head to the wall! Which sometimes is a challenge. However- my last few home improvement ideas have worked out perfect.
 The girls crib wall. Striped - LOVED it! 
The cabinets downstairs and countertop. Best decision ever. 
The height charts- almost better than I imagined. I initially was going to do gray and light purple. Love the peach more! 
Also downstairs I want to create a chalkboard wall. 
And a dress up corner then on the remaining walls- get wooden letters that say Dress Up or Princess, etc. 
For the other walls I'm not planning on painting-  Find some free Printables from Pinterest or make my own on GIMP which is what I may end up doing because it will probably be about being twins and best friends. I'm super excited for it! 

Then, I want to paint my wall in my "dining room", or dining space I should say. To brighten it up and probably push the kitchen table up to the wall to give us all more room! 

That's it in the home improvement front. I mean. It took us 2 years to buy cabinets for downstairs and after they were installed almost one year to buy a countertop for it! Decisions decisions! 










I'll post about it soon! But we officially have TWO walkers!!!!!!!! Whhhhat?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment