HTML

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall is HERE!

Is there such things are perfect days?! I mean really- this fall I am having so much fun with these girls! Not that the summer wasn't fun, but with both girls walking it's amazingly fun to watch them explore. & to all of you who said "just wait until they walk". We freaking LOVE it over here! Plus it's so much easier leaving the house by yourself!! 

So, besides the beautiful cool/warm fall days of fun... 

We've been able to attend a fall festival at our local elementary school! 


We did our first trunk or treat!! & no lie!!! The girls KNEW what to do!!! Bria took the candy and put it in their bucket! It was precious!!!!!!! 
My best friend Megan and I made their costumes and a friend from work helped me do the bones (she made the template) which I was thankful for! I freaking love how they turned out!!!! I ordered the club from Amazon and that little girl carried it around the whole time!!!!!!!!
I am freaking in love!! Can I use that work too much?! I mean- come on! Everyone loved them and I was so happy that they all knew Ella was a girl!!!!!!!! She can be wearing hot pink pants at Walmart and they always say he or a boy! I was so glad! It was a tad unorganized but I'm sure as the years go by it will be much better! 

Then we went to the Pumpkin Patch at Richs Farm! I know the girls had so much fun and so did I!  It was a picture perfect day of parenting! We left at 9am so the girls would sleep. 945 we arrive and the girls wake up. 10am it opens! 

We start by stopping by the pumpkin patch on our way to paint pumpkins 
Of course Ella won't look. But Bria! Oh my goodness! 

Then we paint pumpkins. That lasted a whole 2 minutes. 


Ironic Ella is the big sister and picked the big pumpkin! We tried to take pictures before the day got too crazy 




Then we played in the bounce houses 

I'm obsessed with the black and white ones between the cords! 
Ella was such a daredevil as usual!
Then their favorite part! & my fav too! They looked like such big girls! Hello they are only 14 months. I saw and heard parents of 2 year olds say their kid couldn't ride on there because they were too little and would never sit still and MY girls loved it! 


We then rode the hayride! 
Swoon! 

Here you can see Ella's boo boo from falling in the pumpkin patch. 
Next year will be even better- mid hair die they stop and there is a playground and pond! It will be so much fun for them! Wedecided  against it- it was a tad cold and 20 minutes waiting for another hayride we didn't know how well they would do. 

It was such a great day! The girls slept on the way home and Kayleigh and Lylah came over to play that evening! 


This week is trick or treat and I'm EXCiTeD!!!!!!!!! 

These are THE days!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment