HTML

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall Family Photos!

I was nervous. Generally because of Ella. She has her own mind and it's afraid to let us know she's over it. 

Case and point- fall family photos. 
This one is the best! Shockingly not a bright yellow/orange typical WV fall but nevertheless- the weather has been odd. It was 80 yesterday and Saturday we have a chance of snow?! Whatevs. 


These girls are beyond Mommas girls. It's actually crazy most days especially if I have to work Saturday but picture day- perfect for me. 
Ugh Ella. 

Bad for Daddy. 
Luckily I can work the camera a little and usually Daddy is in all the pictures- not momma. 


Bria's face is this one:: 

Freaking love. Attitude in Pigtails! 

Bria girl. Please. 

Ella refused. Adamantly. 

Thankfully our photographer was nice and felt bad and offered to get more of the girls and I'm SO glad we did! 


Baby models? Yes please! 
Dying here. Seriously. 
This was basically what Ella did the entire time. She's something else. 

But then she sent me these: 


I melt. She's so perfect to me like her sister. Even if she's not smiling. 

Mom fail on these piggies. 



How lucky am I ?! These girls are super gorg and have their own personalities. And it's awesome!! 

Thankful for Kara Emily Photography and her willingness to take on these two twice! 




No comments:

Post a Comment