HTML

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

1st Birthday Party Planning!!

I need to get my butt into gear. It's full on plan their first birthday party mode!!! 

We are obviously doing Minnie Mouse. The girls super heart Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so. Duh. What's cuter, easier and most accessible. I have minimal time here. I need something that's not going to be a huge pain in my A to find coordinating things. Minnie Mouse it is! 

I have the outfits. They need embroidered , that's on my list. 

I have been collecting their formula cans and old baby food jars for decor. Must but spray paint for test run. Must. 

Pinterest has some cute ideas of which I will be using. 

Food wise. 
Little ceasers pizza
Walmart sub
Buffalo chicken dip
Pasta salad
Chips
Fruit 

Cake 
Cookies

I feel like I need more but. I can't think. 

This is a whole lot of rambling post and is really just to get my behind in gear and start planning!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment