HTML

Sunday, June 8, 2014

We Had A Yard sale,, More Like Baby Party!

It was our towns city wide yard sale! So we decided to have one too, having no clue you were supposed to sign up to be put on a map, oh well. 
Scary, right?! 

$220 later ! It seemed more like a baby party than an actual yard sale!

Andrews sister was there with her baby Avery. 
My sister stopped by with Kay and Lylah and before we knew it- we had the starting five of a basketball team that we have been talking about since we all were pregnant! 



Seriously so cute!! I wish wish wish I would have gotten a picture when Susan and her twins stopped by. I could shoot myself for forgetting. We had 7 babies then! Hannah, Hailey, Ella, Bria, Kayleigh, Lylah and Avery! Craziness but seriously so much fun! The girls spent 3 hours outside between naps  and our tent and baby gate went so well with all our toys! So fun! 
This was my yard sale find! I snuck out and let Andrew man the yard sale and totally scored! $10! Ella loves it and track likes to hide in it! So she loves chasing him down the tunnel as well! 
My living room/basement looks insane with toys and such but I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment