HTML

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Our First Ear Infection

So both Andrew and I had many ear infections as babies. Andrew even had tubes in his ears at one point. It's pretty much inevitable that our girls will have it at some point. 

It came yesterday. 

Ella woke up cranky. Was cranky after her bottle, after playing, after her nap and after another bottle. When she's cranky- she screams. & she's not quiet. I'm SO. Thankful that Andrew is off on Spring break. If I had been solo- I would have jumped off a bridge. Okay. Not really but when one is sick- it takes two. You can only listen to screaming for so long. I had been to the dentist yesterday morning and Andrews turn was at 215, but taking Ella to the doctor was more important. 

I am also SO thankful that I work for a doctors office and have awesome coworkers! Our NP checked her out and said she had so much ear wax in there that she couldn't see anything, except one area in her right ear and it was red and inflamed. The left ear was totally blocked with wax. Our first ear infection. Which explains her tugging at her ears, wasn't just teething related, because she is working on her 2nd tooth. We got Amoxicillin and were on our way! 

This happened this week: 

My dad, AKA Pappy, built this custom gate for our downstairs and it is awesome! Works perfect! 

There were lots of snuggles and cuddles yesterday. 
 & this happened:

We have a WALKER!! She's so crazy! But I love it! And yes- Kay Kay outfitted her walker with baby wipes in the basket! 

No comments:

Post a Comment