HTML

Saturday, April 19, 2014

I'm a Tad Obsessed

So. I just printed and got back (from York Photo) almost 1,300 pictures! 

Granted, I haven't printed much in the 8 months of their existence. I desperately need to start an album that we can reflect back on. 

Now, that the weather is warmer- I'm super duper excited to take amazing pictures of my little ones. This is exactly what I bought my camera 4 years ago for! I've been dying to get out there and shoot them and it's finally here!! 

I wish y'all could see this photo blown up. It's so amazing. I cried editing it. It couldn't be more perfect. My heart. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Andrew snapped this one since I'm always behind the camera. I love how Ellie is looking at me. She's beyond a mommas girl! 

There are no words for this girls beauty. Plus she can't move it crawl so she's an awesome model! 

Ugh. Love. 


She wouldn't sit still! But this is her personality! 

For real. 

She hates her headbands! 

I adore these outfits and their headbands. It was perfect shading and lighting to hit their eyes! I'm blessed beyond measure and I hope no matter how many sleepless nights- like last night where I burst into tears over exhaustion- I hope I never forget that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment