HTML

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hoppy Easter!!

We got these done the beginning of April so we were 7.5 months old! 

These outfits came from Sparkle in Pink.com -- I love them! They were so soft!! I was impressed at the quality since they were only $14.99 a piece! They are actually swing top sets so they are open in the back. I wasn't there to supervise or I would have had them get a back view. 


The bunny headbands- I made! With various supplies from Etsy, Dollar Daises and probably Halo Heaven! They are my favorites to order from! 
I knew this was a potential background ahead of time and I'm so excited it worked out! It's my fav! 

Bri threw a "I don't want to sit" fit when they were there so I'm surprised they got good ones of her! 
Cute. But wait for it..... 

TOTAL cuteness!! Eek!!!!!! 

Ella's faces ever cease to amaze me! 





I was super pleased with how they turned out! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and remember why it's celebrated! 

He AROSE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment