HTML

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I Have NEVER....

...went anywhere by myself with the girls. 

Okay so I lied. I went to the doctor out of desperation (remember the no poop for 6 days, poop at the doctor before she comes in post...) by myself but for some reason my parents met me to get gas (I don't know why) so wasn't completely by myself. 

I am about to pull a Susan Martin and go by myself shopping tomorrow. 

To target.

 By myself. 

I'm freaking out a bit. My worst fear is two screaming babies and a sweaty mommy because I don't have enough hands to calm them both down or feed them both. 

Susan is basically a super mom who totes her twin girls around like its nothing. I'm over here having anxiety about one small trip to get diapers and some baby sun hats and Susan does this on the daily. 

I've seriously planned this for a week now. Is that sad? 

Please say no. 

On an unrelated note to get my heart to stop racing. I want to do this with my hair. So bad. 


Tomorrow is my first day off in four day. I hope I get the motivation to go because right now I can sleep in my chair. Which I may doze off for a second secretly in the xray room. They'll think I'm working right?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment