HTML

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Cradle Roll Sunday!

I've been dreading church. Bad. 

Ella threw a major fit last time and she couldn't be consoled so I dealt with a screaming baby for 2 hours while Abdrew for to sit and rock Bria and listen to worship and the sermon. I did not want to repeat that. 

So, when we were notified cradle roll was this Sunday where they announce the new babies born from March 2013 to March 2014- I was nervous. 

I had the day off, which is unusual. I think I only have Easter Sunday off in April so I knew this was our only chance. 

We were lined up and missed worship, but were lined up in order of birthday and waited to be announced. We were 6th in line and we probably waited 20 minutes standing. & the girls were getting HEAVY! 

Andrew held Ella and I had Bria. Bri had just woke up so had her usual sour puss face and Ella was her smiley self- flirting with all the boys! 

We were announced- there was a slide show with the girls names on it and these were the pics I submitted. 

Describes their personalities pretty well! If I had edited the ones from their 6 month shoot I would have included Brias from there but I though these were cute. This happened the next day and I WISH I would have had this: 

But oh well! 

I will be forever grateful to our friend Ashley Currey for getting these two pics from the day!

We got to wear their duke dresses! And they looked adorable!

This was from later that day! 


I mean. Please. Melting.... 

We received their first bibles and flowers. We cannot wait to raise our girls in the church and be surrounded by such love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment