HTML

Friday, March 28, 2014

Babysitting Worries

I am a worrier. That's truly an understatement of a lifetime. I worry about everything. Even food. Well lately food because if I didn't worry about it- I wouldn't think about it and forget to eat because I was starving & my stomach ate itself. 
And we wonder where Bria gets her dramatic tendencies from?! 

So naturally, when my sister in law graduates college, and is in the process of getting a mon- fri job & my dad's job schedule has been up in the air since December. Naturally I'm stressed. 

For daycare (which I REFUSE for multiple reasons)-- 2 days a week for both girls is $400 a month. Seriously. What do you people do  who work Monday thru Friday?? That would be $2000 for both girls for the month. Seriously I wouldn't be working. That's my entire paycheck for the month. Ridiculous.

My sister graciously offered to babysit. She has an 18 month old & is pregnant due in May so as nice as that is. She's crazy. My sister in law just had a baby and is also stuck with no sitter, if she works part time we may be able to solve each other's problems. If we can just coordinate schedules! In the meantime, I am still going to look for other jobs. 

Childcare is the most stressful thing ever. No joke. 


No comments:

Post a Comment