HTML

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy 25 Weeks!

Seriously- I am so blessed! I am 25 weeks today! I know I say this everytime but I cannot believe I have made it this far! 

So yesterday was my follow up one month growth scan.. Baby A is still breech, so feet down and head up by my ribs. Baby A was and has always been the difficult one (which Andrew made the comment about resembling me- I now know why). She is the girl who won't let us see her little feet well enough! We can see them, we just can't tell if they are squished against my uterus or not. However, since Baby As head is pretty far up- I did get an awesome 3D picture! I seriously love our ultrasound tech. At first I didn't know how to take her, she is kind of quiet and with Andrews hearing problem- it just sounded like she was mumbling the whole time. But she is too cute! She was like- honestly I was hoping someone else would be here to scan you because I hate telling you I can't see her feet again! We laughed that she would be the stubborn one and that she already has a favorite! 

Anywho- Baby A is breech, weighing in at 1lb 12 ounces, last weight @ 21/22 weeks: 14 ounces, at 17  weeks: 7 ounces! So excellent growth! They both have long arms and legs, which they must get from the both of us! 

Baby B is now officially head down! She is weighing in at 1lb 14 ounces, last weight @ 21/22 weeks: 15 ounces, at 17 weeks: 7 ounces! Also awesome growth! She has long arms and legs as well! Her feet are perfect, but since her head is Down near my pelvis- she was unable to get a 3D picture of her! :/ 

Their growth is within 5% of each other which is also amazing! My BP was 120/70! Yay! 

I have my regular OB visit on may 29th where I have to do my glucose test- yuck! Not looking forward to that for sure.. Then I return back June 17th for another growth scan! 


Besides the girls, Andrew has officially painted the room! It looks awesome- it's not done yet, but we are so so close! We planted all of our flowers and landscapes with river rock! I was exhausted from that! Andrew kept saying - go get scissors or go get pavers or do this. I finally said, yes master. I'm only 24 weeks pregnant with TWO of your children but ill go be your biatch and get it for you.. :) :) 

Babysitting this weekend was nuts! She was sick with an ear infection and she is normally clingy anyways. I crashed both nights after she left. Ate my ice cream and took a nap! I really don't know how much longer I can continue to babysit, I honestly do more work babysitting her because she needs to be held 24/7; than I do in 12 hours at work! :/ she's a doll baby though! 








No comments:

Post a Comment