HTML

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

23 Weeks 1 Day!

23 Weeks! I am amazed! 8 months ago or more- if you would have told me I would be pregnant .. I wouldn't have believed you! Fast forward, 8 months later- I am 23 weeks along with TWIN girls! Seriously, how much more blessed can I be?

Wait- I am. I am blessed more than I ever deserve!

It's been a while since I last posted. I created a blog post which I didn't end up uploading. It was a woe is me, my husband doesn't pay attention to me because he is obsessed with track season and leaves me hanging.

But- how lucky am I that he takes on a team of 100+ kids, schedules 11 track meets so he can divide the kids up to make sure they get to go to enough meets. Practices every day. He's gone from 430-730. He took on this track team 3 years ago when no one else would. There was no coach. At the time, he said 2 hours a day- easy money. It's so much more than that now, but what if that had been our kids. No one to coach the track team to which 100 kids come out for (only 3 grade levels) and my baby girls wanted to run.

I was frustrated a few days ago, felt that he was constantly gone. As an emotional hormonal pregnant lady, I was upset. I felt like I was alone going through this pregnancy. We had a long talk/cry about how involved he is and he has really made such a better effort to talk to me, talk to the girls, and just be home. Be with me. His wife. Because no matter what happens, I'm the one behind all of his crazy decisions, supporting him through everything. I will be here when it's all said and done.

This post may not make a bit of sense, but I needed to get it out. I've been feeling so insanely happy and blessed. I'm in love with my life, my husband and my girls. It's truly doesn't get any better. I am praying every day that those who haven't got to experience this- get too.. As crazy of a journey pregnancy is- I wouldn't change it for the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment