HTML

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

24 Weeks & 2 Eggplants!

Yesterday marked 24 weeks for us! Which is a big deal as viability is up to 50-70%! Not that I want them to come anytime soon, but from here on out- we have hope! 

Not much else to update! I haven't been feeling very well today but I puked my breakfast up and that did seen to help somewhat. 

My shower is literally 2 weeks away! I'm so excited! I can't believe it! My mini vacation is less than 2 weeks away!! Wahoo!!! I'm pumped enough for a 3.5 day weekend this weekend even with babysitting for 2 of those days- I can't wait until I have a little 8 day break! Which will be filled with baby shower finishing touches and a crap ton of organizing our home! 

Track season is officially over- done! Finally! He ended the year with a picnic last night and we are donzo! PTL! 

Now the babies room can finally be painted! We picked out paint today and decided on tan! Hopefully my vision works out-- or it could fail miserably! Haha! 

2 comments: