HTML

Monday, April 8, 2013

OVER half way there!

That is- if I make it to 38 weeks! :)

Tomorrow marks 19 weeks!

I never dreamed I would make it this far! It's amazing to me! I officially felt both girlies kick! Andrew is convinced Baby A- who is the most active is Bria. Ella is more subdued, Baby B!

So far, Andrew hasn't felt either girls yet. I thought maybe he would last night, but Ella stopped kicking as soon as he laid his hand on my belly! :)

I had my appointment with my OB at 18 weeks. I am measuring 23! :) she never said it wasn't normal! So I'm guessing Im okay on that one! Other than that, I just need to watch my blood pressure and any swelling! My next follow up is April 22nd with my high risk ultrasound and dr, then May 1st with my regular OB!

Andrew is priming the girls' room and my oh my! That navy blue paint was dark! We are out of primer and he isn't done! I don't expect him to get done anytime soon, the poor man has 3 track meets this week! That's 3 too many for me!

My momma ordered their bedding! I can't wait for it to come in!! She teased me today and said a huge package came but it was for my dad! Darn!








No comments:

Post a Comment