HTML

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I'm a Slacker...

So I started the survey thing a little too early because I felt like my answers were the same everytime! Now as each week will be a huge milestone, it's time to bring it back!

Total weight gain/loss: I initially started with a 5lb weight gain.. Then lost.. Twice.. Now I think I'm up to 7lbs. (However, due to the fertility meds, In my kind I'm +30 so awesome......)

Maternity clothes? Strangely.. Not really.. I wore a pair once or twice but my belly is so strangely high.. I can fit into my normal American eagle boyfriend jeans! My OB even made the comment.. No maternity jeans? At 18 weeks and I could proudly say nope! Note:: :) these American eagle jeans were my"fat" day jeans when I had lost all my weight before and I hadn't worn them in a while..

But it's still nice to say I can wear normal jeans! :)

Sleep: I still ADORE my sleep! Although its more interrupted than consistent. My bathroom trips are more frequent 3-5 times a night.. If I'm super exhausted, maybe only twice and then I'm dying in the morning!

Best moment this week: the bedding came in! Yahooooo!!

Gender:: Two girls!

Names: Ella Faith & Bria Cole (ode to my papa)

Movement: OMG yes! And it's pretty darn amazing! My first kick I was leaning over to get a chart at work and BAM! Kick on my left side! :) love it!

Food cravings: Still no definite cravings- I would just rather have fruit or veggies than anything else! So I guess that's good!

Food Aversions: I'm staying away from McDonalds and Spaghetti after the past few weeks!

Pregnancy Symptoms: my boobs are no longer sore, tired but not as much, hungry pretty often! Just muscle soreness, frequent urination, and some Sciatic pain... Great!

I already have my massage therapist working on it! She about killed me last time and I literally almost screamed as grabbed the table in pain but its worth it now! At one point when I picked up my leg, I could feel it.. Now- I don't!! :) Andrew should have got this done a long time ago!

Belly Button in or out? In, but when I cough.. I can see if I get too big- it will be an Outie!

What I miss: Less attention is for sure.. Not that it's bad attention, it's just constant comments on what I'm eating/ drinking.. Or how my belly looks today, etc..

What I am looking forward to: picking out the official paint color! Just got the bedding and I can't tell what color to pick!! Eek!


Upcoming appointments/events: High risk is April 22 & reg OB May 1st!

Weekly Wisdom: again, cannot stress enough to be grateful! Several IG girls and a close friends have lost babies early in utero and it makes you realize how precious life is.. I said a very long prayer last night for these girls and some family members that need a good reminder and it made me reflect on how amazingly blessed I am. Blessed is SUCH an understatement.. Who has a husband that after you have been at work for 2 hours texts me and tells me he misses me. Or has a husband who is willing to take on 108 Kids on his track team? Who has a husband that doesn't come home until midnight- and you try to stay up as late as you can just to kiss him good night, (only made it until 1115!!) it takes a special kind of person to deal with middle school aged kids and be their sounding board and their cheerleader, and it takes a special person to put up with me all the time- my husband does that. (Sorry for the rant!)

Milestones: 19 weeks! Half way (if not over-- there) yay!

Bump Picture: oh yes! I will definitely upload a more recent picture soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment