HTML

Monday, October 8, 2012

It's Been a While...

Wow, it has been over a month since I updated! I am slowly getting back to normal! I finally had my AF (Aunt Flo/Big Bertha as my BFF and I like to call it) post D&C 4 weeks and 4 days after. I am getting back into the TTC mode and started myself of Soy. My wonderful, awesome Doctor (that is not sarcasm, he is amazing) isn't going to start me back on Femara to force me to ovulate until next month. With that in mind, I didn't want to waste a month. Soy is supposed to work like Clomid. Take CD 3-7 and should make you ovulate. On Femara, I normally ovulate CD 10. I am CD 9 and doesn't look like that's going to happen, but you never know! :) Since my hiatus, I have been a busy little photographer and NEW AUNT!

My new niece Kayleigh Sue Weaver was born September 6, 2012. She is now a month old and looks more like her daddy everyday!
I will get to babysit her when mom & dad go back to work and I cannot wait! It will be baby boot camp come Oct 27/28 teaching Andrew all the Do's & Dont's. Should make for some great memories & practice! :) :) I will be uploading my latest sessions here shortly!


1 Samuel 1:27 For this child, I prayed...

No comments:

Post a Comment