HTML

Thursday, October 18, 2012

And.. I Ovulated! I think?!

Oh, hormones!

So, quick update! I do believe I did ovulate! (picture attached!) I was getting discouraged because on Femara, I would ovulate on CD 10, with fairly dark lines CD 9. That day came and passed and I was just beginning to think Soy had failed my eggies. Magically, I ovulated on CD 13!! I am now 6dpo!! I'm pretty sure!!

So even though I wasn't supposed to 'try' I decided to take my progesterone suppositories anyways. Oh boy, oh boy!

The hormones! My body was used to this medicine at first through my first pregnancy, but oh my! I'm not used it it now! I have a strange feeling about this month, a good strange feeling.. Which probably isn't a good thing, because whenever you think you hit it right, you didn't.. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but thus are the joys of trying to conceive!

In the meantime, my husband, who is the current assistant boys basketball coach, has applied for the head coaching job.. I am confident he secured the job with his awesome coaching portfolio, his reputation, excellent basketball skills and his fantastic letter of recommendation (from me!!).. He does have stuff competition, this man is the exact opposite of my husband however.. Very rude and demeaning, has been fired from his last two coaching jobs, so we have high hopes that at age 26, Andrew will be the new Head Coach of the boys basketball!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment