HTML

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Back on The Femara BandWagon!

Well, all the tests were a BFN. I started my cycle October 28th, so I am officially on CD 4, and day 2 of Femara! Thankfully I have a cycle buddy in an online friend (from ivillage.com!) who also started CD 1 on the same day as I did! She is on her 2nd month of Femara and this is technically my 4th! Isn't the new thing 4th times a charm? (A girl can dream!)

So, recently hurricane Sandy made its mark on the east coast! I live in the heart of West Virginia! Fortunately, we only lost power and water for about 10-12 hours, which I was at work for. My hubby, is a teacher, so he soon realized no power and no school wasn't a fun combo! Thankfully, we didn't have to stay at my sisters and got to keep our furbabies company! Prayers to all the victims of Hurricane Sandys torrential path!

Tomorrow is D day, for a much different reason! For the last month, my husband has been "campaigning" so to say, for the Grafton High School Boys Head Basketball coaching job. He has been the assistant coach for 4 years, one year without pay- just to coach at the high school level! So, tomorrow is the *Special* board of education meeting! Fingers crossed we can salvage this month and start fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment