HTML

Thursday, April 7, 2016

First Haircuts for the Bigs!

Our little babies got their first haircuts yesterday!! 

Bria has actually been saying she wants her hair cut. Her hair is so pretty but so hard to comb because the bottom is tangly. 

& Ella's just got a mess going on. It's long in the back, shorter in the front (mullet-ish) and curly. It's always knotted. I hope this tiny hair cut helps! I took the girls to my stylist and oh my gosh they did great!

Bria walked up the stairs carrying her bear in her car seat holding my hand, I had Jolie in her car seat in the other hand, and she said "im so excited" "momma, im just like you". Yes you are baby girl. Carrying for baby just like I'm carrying mine. Swoon. 

Bria went first but immediately shut down when she went inside. 

That's her nope face. 

Hair before. 

Still pouting. 


I adore it!!

Thursday (my stylist) was so awesome and even put color in her hair. Purple on one side and pink on the other. 

You can see it best here: 

Official before/after 


Ella was next. She basically got a sympathy cut but got a little curl cut off 
She was excited! 

Before 

After: 
It's just a tad shorter. 

She loved the haircut though!
She asked for red hair. 
Heart eyes. 

My heart. Bria looks like a toddler and Ella's hair has a little better shape to it. Hopefully we can get it all one length soon. I'm still debating bangs.. I like this look an do think maybe next year when her hair is longer and thicker.. She could pull it off 
Inspiration - love.

I was always against bangs but hello cuteness. They can be easily grown out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment