HTML

Thursday, April 14, 2016

1 Month, 2 Months, 3 MONTHS!


Happy 3 Months to our littlest babe! She is such a joy and the happiest, best baby I've ever met. I know I say this all the time but goodness she is beyond adorable and so smiley- she just makes you want to talk baby to her just to see her entire face light up again! 

This little chunker has learned to bring her hands to her mouth and will swat at the toys in front of her. She just started to hold and grab the toys from her play may too. Which is one of her favorite things! She love to kick the piano and scoots herself all around, so close to rolling overI Think  it's going to happen almost every night! 

You've lost most of your dark hair and it's coming in lighter, just like Bria. You eyes are turning colors and I SWEAR they are going to be brown. I know you may hate it later but I love me some big brown eyes! You are in size 2 diapers and we are transitioning to size 3-6 month olds. Pjs are a must at 3-6 months! I'm going to guess you are close to 13 pounds. You are so chunky, I can't even handle it and your cheeks- I have to squeeze them all the time! It helps that you I've it and it makes you laugh too! Your tickle spots are your cheeks and right below your 2nd chin! You are adorable when you laugh!!!! 

You are still a sleeping ChAMP! You are up to eat at 630AM, back to sleep until 930/10AM, bottle at 10, up for an hour-1.5 hrs. Luckily, I usually can get 30-60 minutes where all 3 of you are sleeping peacefully. The girls get up anywhere fork 12-1, I try to get them fed before you wake. You are back up by 1/130.. Bottle then. You take another short nap, bottle @ 4. We eat dinner at 5/530.. You usually sleep a little bit. Bottle at 7 and you usually sleep 1-2 hours here. Bottle at 9/930 and out by 1030.. Last few days have been before 10! Go us! But you sleep all night then.Most of the time not making a peep. 

You are such a joy and light to us and it's hard to remember life before you with only two. We love you so so much sweet girl. We love you to the moon and back! 



No comments:

Post a Comment