HTML

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Starting Over

Well, for the last month we have been very busy! Excited busy! Until about a week ago, almost 2 weeks ago. My best friend is a ultrasound tech, at 6 weeks 2 days we heard the magical heartbeat. Thankfully I recorded it on my phone. I will cherish it forever! 2 weeks later we went for another "unofficial" ultrasound and my best friend had to tell my husband and I there was no heartbeat. It was my most devastating words I have ever heard. I cried all day. Cried the next day. I thought, if this is how those who are depressed feel, I understand.

I was lost, confused and felt my faith waiver. I was mad at myself for that too. Not fair. After a year and a half, 3 rounds of Femara and progesterone suppositories for 9 weeks, no results. I couldn't have imagined the sincere relationship I had with my baby in only a month. I was in love and was convinced I was in love with our baby boy.

We later confirmed with another ultrasound and bloodwork. 1 week later, which is today. I had my D&C. It was emotional, but we are ready to move on. And get pregnant fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment