HTML

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Best 8 Weeks of Our Lives

I hated to admit it, but the month I knew I was pregnant felt more magical than the month we got married. Granted, I am sure I have forgotten some of the luster of our wedding day August 1, 2009, but I truly felt ecstatic. Here are some pictures I had already taken that I will cherish forever! They now sit in my memory box in our crib, which is already put together. 

 I have never seen two lines!!
 Big Brother Track was excited! Big Sis Daisy was so excited she was hiding! :)

 I do not normally eat these. Pregnancy Cravings - Salts!
 Our Little Sweet Pea! This states due on Andrew's birthday, due date was technically March 29th!
 Even though I convinced myself we were having a boy, I fell in love with this bedding!
 Our little baby yolk sac! To our surprise, there were TWO sacs, almost twins! But no yolk in the other sac! Andrew did always say twins would be cool!
 I loved seeing this and the comparison!



 Baby Moore 6 weeks 2 days! Such a blessing to have heard the little heartbeat and to see it moving! I will never forget that!












 Flowers from The Snider Fam!

 Flowers from my Mother in law and Father-in law




It is amazing to see these pictures. I honestly believe it's the only thing that keeps me going. Knowing we can do it again, God willing. I feel so lucky to know my baby is in God's arms right now and not in this world. I cannot wait to see/hear what he/she (even though I FELT 100% it was a boy) looks or sounds like when that day comes! We love you! * Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment