HTML

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

5!! 5 Months for Jolie!

5!!!! Months my sweet girl! How did this happen?! 

Okay so you didn't grow that much hair, but it's pretty stinking cute! 


You are the happiest baby ever. I mean I know I say that constantly but! For real! I can't get over you! Your smile, your chunky cheeks and thighs! 

This month you have perfected sitting. You could careless about being on your belly.. So I doubt crawling will come anytime soon. You live to sit and play with toys 
Luckily it keeps you pretty occupied! You liv playing with your big sisters and watching them. They get excited when you wake up, but forget about you throughout their day of playtime unless momma goes to feed you then they want in on the action! You LOVE to watch TV. Like, super love! It keeps you entertained to get the girls lunch ready or wash your bottles, etc. You are a drooling machine, your shirts are constantly wet. I guess I should start putting bibs on you all the time now, your bottom teeth are starting to make their way up, you can see its swollen but can't feel the edges of your teeth just yet. 

You were 25 inches long and 15.13 lbs! My chunky babe! You wear 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers.. Besides your random yeast infections you get behind your ears, butt and mouth- you are a picture of perfect health. You eat 6 ounces every 3 hours, you are a random napper but you sleep 11-13 hours a night so we can't complain. We get you to bed around 7-8 every night and the up 7-9 in the AM. It's been nice that daddy has been off work for summer to let you get that sleep.

You a re such a happy go lucky babe and we are lucky to have you! We love you to the moon and back babygirl!!




No comments:

Post a Comment