HTML

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

36.5 Week Update!

How far along? 36 weeks 4 days! 
Total weight gain/loss: 16 pounds total. Right before getting pregnant, I lost 16lbs, so I've gained it back. I'm 1lb off from delivering the twins. 

Maternity clothes? Eh, not really. I have a few pairs of pants that still fit, I wear a lot of yoga pants I guess & I wear my same scrub pants.. The shirts I do half and half. 
Stretch marks? I think I have a few new ones.. 

Sleep: pretty awful at the moment. I have heartburn like no other and I also have a sinus thing and it's just killing my sleep. Poor Andrew slept out on the couch last night because I was snoring. :/ 

Best moment this week: It's almost Christmas!!! I'll be 37 weeks on Christmas and I'm SO excited! 

Movement: She's pretty crazy.. Sometime she hurts she moves so much! 
Food cravings: Honestly,

Nothing.. Ice maybe? Diet Coke? 
Anything making you queasy ? Still some smells get to me.. 
Leakage: yes. Ugh 
Gender : Girl! Jolie Annalynn

 Labor Signs: Not that I know of.. It's hard to tell.. Haha 

Belly Button in or out? Top is out 


Wedding rings on or off? On 


Happy or Moody most of the time: Is exhausted a choice?! 


Weekly Wisdom: Im too tired to

Think of any. 
Milestones: Windows went in Jolies room!! And electricity! Next up, drywall! 


Impromptu work bathroom pic. I don't feel Ike I've dropped yet, I'm going to try to wear the same outfit from my 28 week picture and compare.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment